Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to the Old Grindstone

Finished my first week of class and started the second. This semester I am taking Electrodynamics, Continuum Mechanics, Partial Differential Equations and Shock Wave Seminar. Unfortunately, the department is only offering one core class this semester, so I am having to take other classes that I don't need but will be useful. It not going to be an easy semester; I am already finding it difficult to concentrate on homework (like now, I'm writing this instead of studying). Hopefully I'll get back into the groove soon.

I've been playing a lot of frisbee golf lately. There is a nice 18 hole course over in Sunnyside Park. I almost got a hole-in-one on Saturday; my frisbee hit the basket but didn't stay in. I get a birdie every once and a while, but on average I get 1-2 strokes over par. Its a good distraction from classes and it helps me get some fresh air.

I best get crackin' on my homework. I've two assignments due on Wednesday that I need to put some serious work into.

No comments:

Post a Comment