Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Poo Pants

Today I was going to use the vapor deposition machine to put a mirror on my sample but I forgot to check if there was liquid nitrogen. Now I may not be able to shoot until next week or the following week, which is going to throw a wrench in my family vacation plans.

I suck at this game.

On a happier note, I finished Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson last night. I highly recommend it.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should just go home for the day before I goof anything else up...

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that sucks. 2 weeks, and vacation interference. Atleast it wasn't the type of mistake that means you are really dumb... like comparing data in Hz with data in rad/s. Like some moron found out he did yesterday.

    That was a fat book, too, you must be reading a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need more people commenting on your blog than just me.

    ReplyDelete